Adhaar Card Status, Download, Update, Correction 2017
Adhaar Card Status, Download, Update, Correction 2017-2018
Unique Identification Authority of India has released the Adhar Card Address Proof for Indian People. All Indian People who have Applied for the Aadhar Card can Check their Adhar Card Status ,can Update Aadhar Card, and Download the Adhar card.
Important INFO :
- Name : Aadhar Card,
- Age Limit : No Age Limit,
- Eligibility : The applicant is resident of India and he is born in India,
- Application Fee : For Aadhar Card Registration, Download E Aadhar , UIDAI, No Fee.
Aadhar Card Enrollement Process :
- Click On Enrollment Center Search And Enter State Name, District Name And Area Name,
- Or Visit On Center And Submit Your Document (Photo ,Bio Metric)
- A few days later your e -adhar will arrive at the portal,
Download Process (E Aadhar) :
- Click On Download Link.
- Enter your Registration Number / Aadhar Card Number You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP,
- Enter the PIN code for your area as a password,
- Your Eadhar card will be downloaded, you can see it by entering the PIN,
E Aadhar Card Online Correction :
- If you see any error after receiving E Aadhar, you can improve,
- Visit the Correction / Update link or you can also go to the Center,
- Now you can improve according to need,
- After a few days you can download the second E-Adhar,
Important Link :
- Enrollment Center Search : https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
- Search Enrollment No./Aadhar Card No. : https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-num
- Download E Aadhar : https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Online Correction/Update : https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Application Status : https://resident.uidai.gov.in/status
- Official Website : https://uidai.gov.in/i_content&view=article&id