Government of Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Jailor & Warder Vacancy – Last Date 09 January 2018
Government of Karnataka Recruitment 2018
Department of Prisons, Government of Karnataka invites Application for the post of 1102 Jailor & Warder. Apply Online before 09 January 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
- Post Name – Jailor & Warder
- Number Of Posts – 32/1070 Respectively.
- Pay Scale – Rs. 17650-32000/-, 11600-21000/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria For Recruitment
- Educational Qualification –
- For Warder : SSLC / 10th Standard or Equivalent.
- For Jailor : Candidates Must be holder of Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Qualification.
- Age Limit – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 26 years for GM & 20 to 28 years for SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B as on 09.01.2018
- Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Exam, Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test .
- Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- for GM , 2A,2B, 3A,3B & Rs.100/- for SC , ST, CAT-01 through in state bank only. Candidates have to fill the application and generate the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://kpdonline.co.in from 21.12.2017 to 09.01.2018 thereafter website link will be disabled. (For More Details go to advirtisement Link.)
- Advertisement Link – http://kpdonline.co.in/adv
- Apply Online Link – http://kpdonline.co.in/apply online
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 21.12.2017
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Application – 09.01.2018
- Last Date For Payment of Application Fee – 11.01.2018