High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 239 Stenographer Vacancy – Last Date 23 January
High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh Recruitment 2018
High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the post of 239 Stenographer in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab. Apply Online before 23 January 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 23S/SSSC/PB/2017
- Post Name – Stenographer
- Number Of Posts – 239.
- Pay Scale – Rs. 5910-20200/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria For Recruitment
- Educational Qualification – Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets)..
- Age Limit – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 37 years For General & 18 to 42 years For SC/ST/BC of Haryana as on 01.01.2017
- Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test & Computer Proficiency test.
Application Fee (Through Challan)
- General (Other States Male) – Rs.1000/-
- General (Other States Female) – Rs.500/-
- SC/St/BC/ESM (Haryana Male) – Rs.250/-
- SC/St/BC/ESM (Haryana FeMale) – Rs. 150/-
How To Apply
terested candidate may apply online through website http://www.sssc.gov.in from 25.12.2017 to 23.01.2018 (step-I) & 27.01.2018 (step-II) till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled. (For More Details go to advirtisement Link.)
- Advertisement Link –
- Apply Online Link –
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 25.12.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Step-I) – 23.01.2018
- Last Date For Submission of Application Fee – 25.01.2018
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Step-II) – 27.01.2018