Indian Coast Guard 10+2 navik GD Recruitment 2018 – Last Date 02 January
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 (हिन्दी मे देखें)
Indian Coast Guard Are recently Invited Online Application For the Post of Batch 02/2018 10+2 General Duty GD navik Examination. those 12th passed Candidates are Interested to the Following vacancy and fullfill all eligibility criteria can fill this form & Before Apply Online can read the full notification.
- Post Name – 10+2 Navik GD
- Number Of Posts – No Mention
Eligibility Criteria For Recruitment
- Educational Qualification – Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) with 50% Minimum Marks and Minimum 50% Marks Math and Physics Subject.
- Age Limit – Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 22 Years (Born Between : 01/08/1996 to 31/07/2000)
- 1.6 KM Running in 07 Minute.
- 20 Suat Ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Pushup.
- Height – 157 CMS
- Chest – Minimum Expasion 5 CMS.
- UR/OBC – No Fee
- SC/ST/PWD candidates – No Fee
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply Online through the Apply Link Below Given Or go to Official website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ And Apply Between 24.12.2017 – 02.01.2018. (For More Details go to advirtisement Link.)
- Admit Card –
- Advertisement Link –
- Apply Online Link –
http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ Link Active On 24 dec
- Official Website –
- Starting Date Of Online Application Form – 24 December 2017
- Last Date For Online Application Form – 02 January 2018 upto :05:00 PM
- Admit Card Available – 12-22 January 2018
- Exam Date – February / March 2018