Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Recruitment Data Entry Operator Vacancy – Last Date 13 January 2018
Nausena Bharti – Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Indian Navy invites applications from eligible applicants for the post of 16 Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’ classified as Group ‘C’, Non-Ministerial, Non-Industrial at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai. Apply Online before 13 January 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
- Post Name – Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’
- Number Of Posts – 16
- Pay Scale – Rs. 25500-81100/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria For Recruitment
- Educational Qualification – Degree or 10+2 pass from a regcognised Board or equivalent or ‘A’ level/ ‘O’ level certificate of proficiency in computer programming or data base management from Department of Electronics Accredited Computer Courses (DOEACC) recognized institution.
- Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test & Computer Proficiency test.
- UR/OBC – No Fee
- SC/ST/PWD candidates – No Fee
How To Apply
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in form 25.12.2017 to 13.01.2018 thereafter website link will be disabled. (For More Details go to advirtisement Link.)
- Details Advertisement Link :
- Apply Online :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 25.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 13.01.2018