MPPSC Recruitment State Service Pre Exam Online Form – Last Date 08 January 2018
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment 2017-2018
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Are Recently Invited to the Online Application Form for Those Candidates are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Name Of Exam – State Services / Assistant Forest Conservator / Forest Ranger
- Number Of Posts – 202/06/100 Respectively.
Eligibility Criteria For Recruitment
- Educational Qualification –
- For State Services 2018 – Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in any Stream From any Recognized University in India.
- For Assistant Forest Conservator – Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- For Forest Ranger – Bachelor Degree in Science Stream Or Engineering Degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as one of the Subject in 10+2 Level Form any Recognized Board/University.
- Exam Physical Eligibility – Height 163 CMS (Male) and 150 CMS (Female), Chest : 79-84 (Male) and 74-79 (Female) and 4 Hours Walking at 25 KM, More Details Read Notification.
- Age Limit – Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 28 Years as on 01.01.2018.
- Selection Process – Based on MPPSC Rules.
- UR/Other State – Rs. 540/-
- OBC/SC/ST – Rs. 290/-
- Correction Charge – Rs. 50/-
- Postal Charge – Rs. 40/-
(Pay the Fee Through Cash at MP online Kiosk or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.)
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply Online through the Apply Link Below Given Or go to Official website http://mppsc.nic.in/ And Apply on or before 08.01.2018 (For More Details go to advirtisement Link.)
- Advertisement Link – State Service Exam I Forest Exam
- Apply Online Link – http://mppsc.nic.in/apply_online.htm Link Activate On 18-12-2017
- Starting Date Of Online Application Form – 18 December 2017
- Last Date For Online Application Form – 08 January 2018
- Last Date For Exam Fee Payment – 08 January 2018
- Last Date For Correction – 10 January 2018
- Exam Date – 18 Feb 2018 (Pre)
- Admit Card Available – Feb 2018