OPSC Recruitment 2279 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Vacancy – Last Date 17 January
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2017-2018
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites application for the post of 2173 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) under health & Family Welfare Department. Apply Online before 17 January 2018. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
- Post Name – Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
- Number Of Posts – 2173
- Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria For Recruitment
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must possessed M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree form a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by Medical council of India.
- Age Limit – Minimum and maximum age 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2017
- Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written test & Carrier Marking.
- UR/OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PH/EXSM – Rs. 300/-
(through challan at State Bank of India.)
How To Apply
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 19.12.2017 to 17.01.2018. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents to The Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before 29.01.2018.
- Advertisement Link –
- Apply Online Link –
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 19.12.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 17.01.2018
- Last Date For Receipt of Hard copy Online Application – 29.01.2018