South Eastern Railway 1785 Act Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 02 January
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 (हिन्दी मे देखें )
South East Central Railway invites application for the post of 1785 Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961. Apply Online before 02 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : SER/P-HQ/PERS/Act Apprentice/2017-18
- Post Name – Apprentice
- Number Of Posts – 1785
Eligibility Criteria For Recruitment
- Educational Qualification – 10 th Passed + ITI Passed Certificate in the Relevent Trades.
- Age Limit – Minimum 15 Years & Maximum 24 Years as on 01.01.2018.
- Selection Process – Based on Merit & Medical Examination.
- UR/OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Women/PWD – No Fee
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply Online through the Apply Link Below Given Or go to Official website http://www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 04.12.2017 to 02.01.2018 (For More Details go to advirtisement Link.)
- Advertisement Link –
- Apply Online Link –
- Starting Date Of Online Application Form – 04 December 2017
- Last Date For Online Application Form – 02 January 2018