UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Dental Surgeon, Lecturers & Various Vacancy – Last Date 30 January
UPPSC Recruitment 2018
Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) invites Online Application for the post of 2291 Lecturers, Dental Surgeon & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 30 January 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 2/2017-2018
- Post Name – Lecturers, Dental Surgeon
- Number Of Posts – 1036/594 Respectively.
- Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-39100/- & Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month Respectively.
Eligibility Criteria For Recruitment
- Educational Qualification –
- For Lecturers : Degree with 55 percent marks in respective discipline of Engineering/ Technology or A.M.I.E. (India).
- For Dental Surgeon : B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) degree from a recognised University or an equivalent qualification recognized by Indian Dental Council and Registration in the Dental Council of U.P.
- Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years As on 01.07.2017
- Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Examination OR Interview.
- Unreserved (General) – Rs. 105/-
- Other Backward Class – Rs. 105/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped – Rs. 25/-
(through Net Banking or Card payment or others payment Mode.)
How To Apply
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 30.12.2017 to 30.01.2018. (For More Details go to advirtisement Link.)
- Detail Advertisement Link :
- Apply Online –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 30.12.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 30.01.2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank – 25.01.2018