Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – Civil Services & Indian Forest Examination 2018 – Last Date 6 March
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2018
Union Public Service Commission UPSC recently Invited to the Online Application Form For the IAS And IFS Recruitment 2018. Those candidates Are Interested to the Vacancy Can read the Full Notification And Apply Online.
- Post Name – IAS & IFS
- Number Of Posts – 600/100 Respectively.
Eligibility Criteria For Recruitment
- Educational Qualification –
- IAS – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream From Recognized University In India.
- IFS – Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany , Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology , Agriculture Or Equivalent.
- Age Limit – Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 32 Years as on 01.08.2018.
- UR/OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates – Free
(Through E Challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.)
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply Online through the Apply Link Below Given Or go to Official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/ And Apply on or before 06.03.2018. (For More Details go to advirtisement Link.)
- Advertisement Link –
- Apply Online Link –
- Official Website – http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Starting Date For Online Application – 07 February 2018
- Last Date For Registration – 06 March 2018 upto 06:00 PM.
- Last Date For Fee Payment – 06 March 2018
- Pre Exam Date – 03 June 2018
- Admit Card Available – May 2018